Friday, June 19, 2009

Update!

Hi Bloggers! I have been away for a couple of days but I am back now and with some good information. I have been looking for my birth certificate and social security card so I could take my written test for my driver's license. Guess what? I didn't find it so I have to order another copy of both documents and wait for them to be sent by mail. I don't get to test until I have those documents. It darkened my week dramatically. I also developed a nagging and relentless toothache that goes and comes when it pleases so I have to find time to make an appointment to get it pulled. Ouch! On top of everything, I have been doing okay in my online courses but it hasn't been easy. Okay I know I told you I had good news right well I do. I did well in my courses and earned As and that is great considering the week I have had. I am just thankful that I have survived such a busy and crazy week. I told that I was boring so don't get mad if you were looking for something more outlandish or exciting. Until next time, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment