Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hi I'm Back and before the year is out!

Hi Bloggers! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and are in the process of having a happy new year! Twelve months go by so fast and we rarely stop to think how fast time moves. Well I have had an eventful year and am currently in the process of getting my last degree. I only have two more courses after spring semester and I will be done Praise God! Over the holiday, I have been thinking about purchasing an ereader and have narrowed it down to two: Amazon Kindle and Nook Color from Barnes & Noble. I have good things about each one so I don't know what to do. Been doing some research and hopefully will decide what to do soon. Man I want an ereader really bad. Well that is all for now, enjoy the rest of this year and gear up for the next. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment