Wednesday, July 14, 2010

OBAMA IS NOT THE ENEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Constant Bloggers,
Sorry that its been so long but I am back and angry. There is so much stuff going on in my life and I don't know where to begin so I'll just start with what is bothering me the most. I am so sick and tired of people bashing the President, give the guy a break for crying out loud. Regardless of whether you voted for him or not, he is not the magical negro like so many people once thought. Give Obama a chance and stop being such complaining children. Next, I am sick of people taking my relaibility for granted. I am sick and tired of working so hard and watching other people cruise through life off my hard work and it is going to stop. I am sick of complaining Americans saying that Obama has taken our country and their going to take it back. I am sick of all this anti-Obama bull and it needs to stop as well. We know who is responsible for this mess...all of us and it is going to take all of us to get out of this mess. This is to time to unify not divide so wake up and get your heads out of the clouds and put them to the grind and start working together so that we can work for change to believe in!

No comments:

Post a Comment