Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Guess What........


Hi Bloggers. It has been a couple of weeks since I last blogged to you. I am still doing well in my online courses. I am still mourning Michael Jackson (i'm just not crying anymore, so that's good) and I am still living so all is going fairly okay for me. I do have some interesting news however, at the beginning of my summer vacation, I had my eye on this old house in a nearby city. I was very interested and wanted to know the price. When I did some research and checking around, I found that the price was right and I knew the time was right to buy it. So I did. I bought a house and I am happy about it. I don't know much about the history of the house but I have been doing some research online trying to make sure that everything is okay as far as title and deed are concerened. I have owned the house for a few weeks now and I have been trying to find out where to fine insurance and a business that will clean the grounds and the house. I have been forunate in finding a business that will clean the property at a low price but I am still in the market for insurance. I am excited but also worried. I want to renovate the property and maybe sell it again but I really don't know how to get started. If anyone has any ideas please respond and give me your suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I think it is so great and cool that you bought a house. Do you have any plans to buy more houses?

    ReplyDelete